Wednesday 16 March 2016

Simply Sensitive and pure laundry powder

I have had allergy and skin issues for years, and they have got worse as  have got older. My granddaughter has had problems with milk since she was born and also her skin. I always use a non bio soap powder but I had the chance to try this product out. I had two types

Simply Sensitive Non Bio Soluble soft-tabs


I had a fairly large load and was no sure one tab would cope but I followed instructions and only used one. I was really happy when I got the washing out and found it was perfectly clean no issues at all. The clothes felt lovely and soft and I felt happy also that there were no residue to irritate or harm our skin. All the products are 100% biodegradable and not tested on animals either. 



Simply Pure Non-Bio

This my daughter used for my granddaughter and had the same results. A large load which came out clean and soft. She found after one wash the babies skin seemed less patchy and hopefully that will last. The doctor thinks she has eczema so this is wonderful as it has nothing harmful or chemicals.



I would say we both felt better after using these items and I will be interested to see if that continues. 
You can find out more about the company and these products at 



Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much