Friday 29 January 2016

Linda McCartney Vegetarian Chicken-style Paella

 I am not a vegetarian but I could easier be. When I eat out or at home I tend to prefer a vegetarian meal. I am not a big meat eater so it fits in with my life with ease, I was asked to try Linda McCartney's Vegetarian Chicken-style Paella this week. I find it in the freezer section of my local store and I have to admit  it sounded very nice.
Seasoned vegetarian paella made with yellow rice, chicken-style pieces, green beans, broad beans, red pepper, tomato, peas, caramelised onion and mushroom. I was hooked lol.
It was so easy to cook and can be either stir fried or microwaved and both are so fast. They do say cook from frozen and 200g cooks by stir fry in around 6-7 mins. Microwave 3 mins stand for a minuet and then enjoy. Love the way you can cook so quick , if you are pushed for time or had a long day its so easy to make a wonderful meal fast. I thought it tasted yummy and had a great mix of vegetable and full of flavour. So vegetarian meal can be a bit bland but this one was far from that.
You do not have to be vegetarian to enjoy this type of meal at all, so go out and try this dish and others in the range today.


For more information go to : 




Please not  I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much