Sunday 12 April 2015

Birds Eye Wholegrain Fish Fingers Review






I don't know about you but I love a good fish finger. I have so many happy childhood memories of tucking into a big plate after school. So when a new generation of fish fingers arrives I am really keen to try.

So the famous Birds Eye brand have just announced an exciting new range, and best part with a new Wholegrain Fish Finger. Made to fit in with everyone the wholegrain fish fingers are perfect for parents (and grandparents) seeking yummy dinners for the family.

The are made with 100% fish fillet and a tasty, sweeter coating that is made with 100% wholegrain breadcrumbs. Parents will be pleased to know they contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Kids love them and so do I. I thought they tasted yummy and loved the new coating which was nice and crisp . The fish inside also tasted great and they made a great meal. I even got my husband to try them and he had to admit they were great lol.

So why not give them a try this week. Available in all the supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisions , waitrose and iceland.
If you need further information Birds Eye have a very informative web site  over at



please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much