Monday 8 December 2014

Magic Moments : cats and love!

So it is very early on Monday and time once again to join in with Magic moments. This week I was thinking about some very special wee people that are and have been in my life. Anyone who knows me can tell you I love my pets. I am now going to make a full confession! I am a crazy cat lady lol
I adore cats and I have been lucky to have a few in my life. My last three have all been special in lots of ways.  I still one of the three with me and her name is Daisy! She is a very old lady about 16 yrs old but still going strong. She is no bother really apart from obsessive compulsive about any form of food. No matter how much food she has, soon as I go anywhere near the kitchen she is there lol. She like to sit on my lap for a cuddle but only on her terms and only me.


My other cat was Cfer . From the very second she came into my love she was special. We had a bond that was so strong . She was such a loving little thing and would come and sit on my lap for a cuddle anytime. My most favourite Magic moment was at night when she would lie full length to my body until I feel asleep. My constant companion for over 16 years. When she passed away for me it was just like losing a human and even today some three years on I still miss her.




I like to think back about all the great times I shared with her and how much love she gave us all . If a friend loses a pet please be kind and remember to that person this pet was a family member. My cat was full to the brim of magic moments, ones I will think of forever.














10 comments :

  1. Aww it's such a sad thing to lose a pet, one of my sons lost his hamster a couple of months back and was almost inconsolable. They are beautiful animals, the farm cat 'Penguin' has been going strong for a long while now but I know my daughter will be upset when it's her time. Popping by from Magic Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never forget any of my pets-they are very much a part of the family as you say. I still think about my dog-and she died over 20 years ago. I too like cats-we have a very cute little tabby that we all adore x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true very much so. They are totally part if the family

      Delete
  3. Awww until you have pets you can't comprehend how much they truly are part of the family!!! My mum and dad's dog is 14 so very old and I can't allow myself to comprehend him not being around it's heartbreaking!!!
    Your Cfer reminds me of our neighbours cat, I love when they have lots of different coloured markings....gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they really are part if the family. I've said once daisy goes then no more pets lol
      Yes my cefer was totally the best cat she was beautiful and loving :-)

      Delete
  4. It is so sad to lose a pet....I remember crying for days when my cat died when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Kim! I still miss my cat so much but she left behind so many memories for me to think of :-)

      Delete
  5. They are gorgeous cats and the way she is asleep in the first pic looks so cosey. I'm sorry you lost her, she looks like a wonderful pet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's devastating to lose a pet, they are part of the family, I still miss my dogs, and even our cat (who I was allergic to!) and they've been gone for well over twenty years now. They really do bring many magic moments into our lives xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both Daisy and Cfer look like such gorgeous cats - it is so hard when you lose a pet and yes, even three years on I am not surprised that you still miss her. They really are part of the family and are loved as such x

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much