Tuesday 19 August 2014

Ryvita and Ben De Lisi Tin

If you have read my other posts you know I really love Ryvita's. So when I got to try out a new product I was very happy to do so.
Ryvita are currently in the process of an exciting relaunch involving a number of exciting things .  To mark these bold new changes Ryvita has teamed up with award winning fashion designer Ben De Lisi to create a special edition Ryvita tin.

Ben De Lisi famously created the red dress worn by Kate Winslet at the Oscars, as well as a sell out range at Debenhams.
I have always thought it would be a great idea to have something just the right size to keep your ryvitas in. When the tin arrived I was very impressed by it's stylish pattern and colours. It would look great in any kitchen and best still keep your ryvita's lovely and fresh. Be a great idea to do a hamper for someone for Christmas and put in a Ben De Lisi tin and some ryvita's inside.







The tin will be available online from September and will cost RRP£7.49.

http://www.ryvita.co.uk/

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much